Sunday, July 13, 2003

From my summer:

Funniest game: "Will it float?" A game I played with Elizabeth while out on her jet ski. We brought lunch and floated in life jackets while we ate. We would take something out of the cooler, and say "will it float?" And then we would say, "let's see" and throw it into the water and see what happened.

Coolest word: Definitely a tie between "dramatastically" (from me), and "hotsizzle" (shout out to Ms. Atkinson for that one!)

Happiest song: "Boom Boom Ain't It Great to be Crazy" and "Skinamarinky Dinky Dink"

Truest Quote: "It is hard to find happiness in ourselves, and it is impossible to find it elsewhere."

Funniest Painful Experience: Falling down the stairs while stretching before a run

Most annoying experience: running to dance in flip flops because a certain adult forgot about me

Greatest joke: "What happened to the indian who drank too much iced tea?" He drowned in his teapee. (another shout out to Ms. Atkinson----she is gonna kill me for using all her cool stuff!)

Funniest time with mom: We were at the drive thru at Burger King (she wanted iced tea, unsweet---YUCK!), and it was like 11pm. We were stopped behind some car that had ordered like a million things. Anyway, there were these three hot guys inside. I started smiling and waving and flirting with them. And they flirted back. Oh well. It was fun.

Most embarassing moment of the summer: In driver's ed, driving through a construction zone, and almost running over some guy because I mashed the gas instead of the brake. He was nice about it though.

Most sleep I have gotten: 7 WHOLE hours in ONE night! WOW go me!



Alright. It is rather late now. i will add more later.

No comments: