Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Alright, so now I have a problem and I need advice. The problem is that I am shaking. Not shivering kind of shaking but shaking. And it's not like I feel like I am shaking, but I am visibly shaking. It is kind of a like a very noticable tremble. My hands, arms, legs and feet all tremble, and it kind of scares me. It is getting to the point now where it is hard to pour juice and stuff like that while I am nannying. It's harder to eat with utensils because the food, (especially stuff like rice) just falls off the untensils. I am really freaked out. I have been doing a lesser version of this for a few years, and it has NEVER gotten in the way of anything I do, it was just an unnoticable tremor. I mean, I could tell I was shaking but no one else could, but now. . .it is just getting hard to function, and it worries me. Maybe this is normal? If anyone knows anything about this, please let me know, or give me advice on what to do or how to stop it. It is severely impairing my ability to function normally. So, any ideas on how to make it stop, or advice about what I do now, are welcome. My email is always an option as is imming, as is the chatter box. Take your pick, and thanks in advance.

No comments: