Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Hmmm, ok so my doctor perscribed sleeping pills so that the sleep deficit would decrease in severity. After totaling it all up, I found that in 7 days, I have gotten less than 15 hours of sleep total. That can't be good. You'd think that a job, at least 2 hours of dance, and close to an hour of running, day after day, after day, would eventually make me sleep. Go figure. And the most ironic part is that all my life at sleepovers I would fall asleep at like 10pm. I just would get soooo tired that it was literally impossible to hold my head up. It was really embarassing but it was something I couldn't help. And now, I can't sleep. I was always a "good sleeper;" and I could fall asleep anywhere, even with lots of noise and with the lights on. It was just how I was. Now I can stare at a computer screen for hours and never feel tired. I hope these sleeping pills work. They are supposed to have be asleep within an hour of taking them. It has been three hours as of now, and well, I am up. And feeling quite giddy. Go figure. Oh well. I will stop ranting about my sleeping condition now. Hope all of you sleep well. :)
Have an awesome week, and if you wanna hang out, I might be able to.
I get to paint a room at the dance studio on Saturday. Some of the other rooms are painted pink or blue. The blue is really pretty, BUT the pink looks like we drenched the walls in pepto bismol. We are painting this room lavendar. Personally, I am partial to the lovely colors of red and yellow. They make me happy.
Well, I shall go now so as not to bore you with my incessant rambling! lol.
The chatter box is there: I need ideas for the card company.
I will leave you with one word:
WOHA!!!!!!


"I see no reason to keep silent about my enjoyment of the sound of my own voice." (hehehe --- that is definitely a lindsay"ism"!!!!!!!!!hehehe. I like that: lindsayism. what a cool, cool phrase. That is the new phrase of the century: lindsayism. hehehe. sorry it is late and I am trying to figure out what to do with all this energy!)

No comments: