Wednesday, July 09, 2003

So, I am writing this right before I go swimming. I am going swimming with a really good friend, Emily! We should have fun. Then it is off to dance for 3 hours, and then running. Busy busy busy, but FUN FUN FUN. Note: The sleeping medicine did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to help me fall asleep. Ho hum. Oh well. I will just go on being tired I suppose. You'd think with all I do during the day that there would be NO WAY I could suffer from insomnia, but I guess that's just the way it is. Irony and all. I hafta go swimming now! (already practicing for swim team!) So all year, other than school there is cross country, track and swim team, plus seventh period, and four nights of roughly 4 hours of dance each night, per week. :) This is going to be SUPER FUN! (and that is a statement made in full seriousness.)


""It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere." -Agnes Repplier

No comments: