Monday, July 14, 2003

Alright, this post is a follow-up to my previous one. (and it is a thank-you to "kells" :) for her words of wisdom. . .)

- -kells: you can make a difference in the world by enhancing the lives of those around you-- becasue you inspire them to do great things-- and every day you make more of a difference than you realize-- i promise.

- -kells: think about the little kids you teach dance too--

- -kells: a life lived, is not a life wasted, regardless of what you do in the time between--

- -kells: i am sure you have heard the country song-- that says--

- -kells: "i may not have the midas touch or being columbus, but I am loved and I had an impact."

- -kells: or something to that effect.

(note to "kells": hope you don't mind, but that was way to wise to keep to myself! I think it is important enough that it needs to be shared.)

And just to give proper credit, "kells" is ms. atkinson. I used her screen name, minus two letters so whoever reads this cannot bug her! lol.)

No comments: