Sunday, July 13, 2003

Lalalala. I went to bed at three thirty in the morning (and I don't know why I just spelled that out. that was rather stupid). Anyway, I took all four dogs with me, because they always sleep with somebody and somehow, no one took a dog to sleep with them last night. So I get all four. (a 90 pound golden retriever, a 45 lb Enlgish Setter, a 7 pound Yorkie, and a 3 pound yorkie.) I have a day bed and a trundle in my room. Well, the 7 lb Yorkie, Max, barked ALL night LONG! All night! the three pound yorkie, Mysti, Licked my face ALL NIGHT LONG. Jenna, the Golden Retriever, Walked around in circles on my bed all night long, then would jump onto the trundle, whine some, and get back on my bed, only to walk around in circles again, and the process would repeat itself. Finney, the English setter, growled at something all night long. She just growls to hear her voice mostly. Well, I am going out to lunch with my mom's friends, and their 2 year old. After that, I don't think I am doing anything. If anyone would like to go running or swimming, call me or email me or im me. Or if you wanna do something else, call me or im me. I am free the rest of the day. Much love to all.

No comments: